KOSHER RECIPES FOR GLUTEN-FREE LIVING



Thursday, December 28, 2006

Weekly Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup 12/28/06

Our last gluten-free recipe roundup of 2006 is a day late, but certainly not a dollar short! I don't know about you, but I'm recovering from all the unhealthy food I ate over the holidays. Yep, even gluten-free food can be unhealthy - Not to mention the hours of pain from the accidental "glutening" that can happen when you're eating at restaurants or family members' homes more than usual. So for this post-holiday roundup I tried to make this list a little lighter on the grease and sugar and heavier on the fiber and antioxidants. Without further ado, here are the week's most droolworthy gluten-free recipes from the food blog universe:

4 comments:

burekaboy — said...

thanks for including me :) best wishes for the new year to you and yours.

Christine said...

Thanks so much for the link! Here's to healthy eating in 2007.

Mallika said...

Happy New Year! Here's to more gluten-free feasts in 2007. Thanks a lot for including me in the recipe collection.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pickup! It hadn't occurred to me that it was gluten-free, but in retrospect it's obvious. Of course, I used full-on glutenous pasta, but it's certainly not a requirement.