KOSHER RECIPES FOR GLUTEN-FREE LIVING



Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogging By Mail: Holiday Edition

Hey food bloggers, tonight at midnight is the deadline for Blogging By Mail. It would be great if all you gluten-free / food allergy bloggers signed up - The host tells me she's had gluten-free participants in the past and it's a great way to get yummy treats from people in other parts of the world (or country, at least). When you register you can specify any food preferences or intolerances. I'm really excited to start putting my package together.

In this post you can see a list of the participants from August's event and click on their blogs to see what they were sent by their Blogging By Mail buddies. It's a clever idea and I hope some of you will join in. Nothing like coming home to a care package!

1 comment:

Gili Warsett said...

I'm doing it. I signed right up!