KOSHER RECIPES FOR GLUTEN-FREE LIVING



Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Terribly Overdue Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup: 3/3/08

I thought I ought to give you all another installment of the Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup before I leave later this week for a 10-day vacation in the Bay Area with my sweetheart. I'm looking forward to returning to my old stomping grounds, showing my partner the wonder that is the produce section at Berkeley Bowl, perusing farmers' markets and enjoying 10 days without snow. Here are enough recipes to keep you cookin' for all 10 days that I'm gone... and then some!

BREAKFAST

APPETIZERS & SALADS
SOUPS & STEWS
BREADS
VEGETARIAN & VEGAN ENTREES

MEAT ENTREES
FISH ENTREES
SIDE DISHES
DESSERTS
BEVERAGES, SNACKS & MISCELLANY
The Standard Disclaimer: As usual, there are recipes on here that call for ingredients that can be found in both gluten-free and gluten-laden versions (soy sauce, breadcrumbs, etc). There are also ingredients that are available in both kosher and non-kosher versions (and of course milchig and fleishig and pareve). I haven't checked over every ingredient list with a fine-toothed comb, so be sure to check labels, and be creative!

And remember... one woman's side dish is another woman's entree.

Click here for previous editions of the Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup.

Edited to add: Yes, that's me in the picture - A blurry whir of sweet-potato-grating action. You might wonder why I would post a blurry picture of myself, but I actually love this photo because I'm moving so fast and working so hard that I'm a blur, yet the bowl of sweet potato latke batter is totally in focus!

8 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Thanks again for including me, and I hope you have a great trip! I'm going to SF for BlogHer this summer and can't wait.

Stephanie ODea said...

Thank you for linking to my Mediterranean Chicken recipe.

Your site was one of the first to help me out when we were first diagnosed.

-steph

K Allrich said...

An impressive round-up of gluten-free yumminess. Thanks for the links to my cookies!

You're a peach. Have fun with your Sweetie visiting the old stomping ground. xoxo

PS: LOVE the pic motion you got goin'.

Rachel said...

Thanks for linking to the Barbecued Tempeh and Pan-Fried Cod Cakes recipes. And I of course see five things I want to make off your roundup. Wiping the drool off the keyboard.....

-Rachel

Unknown said...

Wonderful selection of foods! Thank you for including one of mine. :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to the recipe! It's a great list. Have fun on the West Coast! - Leah, Editor The Jew & The Carrot blog

Carrie said...

Thank you for including me!! What a wonderful roundup!! I know how hard you have to work on these! Nice job!!

Sheltie Girl said...

I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip to California.

Thanks for linking to my French Bread recipe.

Take care,

Sheltie Girl @ Gluten A Go Go