KOSHER RECIPES FOR GLUTEN-FREE LIVING



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Celiac & Gluten-Free Meetup in Oakland, CA

For local folks,

Someone on the Bay Area celiac disease e-mail list is putting together a casual meetup for gluten-free and celiac folks. A group of people will be going out to eat together at Pizza Rustica in Oakland, where they are now serving gluten-free pizzas, on November 15th, 2006.

For details, go to http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/93/ - Be sure to register and RSVP on the site.

3 comments:

Delirium said...

can I RSVp to you without signing up for that site?

xoxo
Katy

ByTheBay said...

If you're the Katy I think you are, then yes, I will just add you to my RSVP. If you're not the Katy I know... then no, you should probably sign up and RSVP yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm in Oakland and GF, just found your blog through celiac.com. I can't go to the meetup, but I'm thrilled to know that Cafe Rustica has gluten free pizza.

Heather