KOSHER RECIPES FOR GLUTEN-FREE LIVING



Sunday, June 17, 2007

If there's a reason why I haven't been posting...

...it sure isn't because I haven't been cooking!


Maduros (fried ripe plantains):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Baby turnip greens from my garden sauteed with olive oil, garlic, red chili flakes, salt and crimini mushrooms:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's summer, and it's hot, and I'd rather spend time in the garden than cook... so you'll notice I'm not posting as frequently as I was when the weather was cooler. But I'll post some recipes soon enough, my dears.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha we both posted fried plantain on the same day! :D I love salads like those :)

Almost Vegetarian said...

I've been meaning and meaning to try plantain. I make sauteed bananas in a dab of butter and dash of rum that is divine, but have never gotten around to trying it with plantain. But I will. Oh yes, I will!

Cheers!

Flamenco Mom said...

Plantains are required eating at my house. Oh, how I love them so! My friends, who I've converted into plantain lovers, all expect me to make maduros for them when they come over.

ByTheBay said...

Trini - Ha! Great minds think alike.

Almost Vegetarian - That sounds AMAZING!

Flamenco Mom - Yum...

gluten free day said...

hello first off i jus wanted to say i loved your blog... i thought it was very colorful and i liked the pictures... and could you link to my blog... http://glutenfreeday.blogspot.com
and my gmail account is...
38kelly@gmail.com

thank you

have a great day