KOSHER RECIPES FOR GLUTEN-FREE LIVING



Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New York, New York

Hello all my dear readers. I am not gone, simply on vacation. I have finally landed in the beautiful Hudson Valley and am settling in slowly but surely. The weather is beautiful - I get to have a second magnolia season, since in Oakland they bloomed in February and here they are just now blooming. Lovely.

I am busy unpacking, getting more comfortable driving (I just got my first ever driver's license 10 days ago, believe it or not... and now I've been plunked down in a place with no public transit), reconnecting with old friends, and enjoying the outdoors. Getting ready to put in a nice little vegetable garden, too.

It will probably be a few more days before I can offer you a new recipe or product review, but I think of you all often and look forward to getting back on the blogging wagon shortly. Thanks for sticking around, and all the well wishes you offered me for this big move.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the NE :) Hope you enjoy it!
~Cleo

Anonymous said...

Sniff -- I now officially have to move you from my "Bay Area Food Blogs" list to "Othejavascript:void(0)r Food Blogs." :-\

Good luck with the transplantation. Warm regards to upstate NY -- just miles from where I grew up.

Sea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sea said...

Hey there! Happy settling in. I'm sorry to hear you're all the way on the other side of the country now- but looking forward (in a jealous sort of way) to hearing your take on the glorious GF world in NY. *sniff*

I always love the feeling of being in a new place- I hope you have a great kitchen!
-Sea

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the NY scene! Congratulations on the courage it takes to do this move - an expansion of sharing your gifts and friends, and an opportunity to learn!
~ Karen ~

kbabe1968 said...

SO GLAD TO HEAR that you've arrived safely. Wishing you all the best on the east coast and looking forward to seeing some new recipes and posts! :D

La Tea Dah said...

Success on your new life! I look forward to future posts and learning of your new adventures! Happy garden planting!

Lynn Barry said...

Welcome to NY...I am at the other end of the state but in the same state. ENJOY...HUGS

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you in your new home. As my mother said, may she rest in peace, A house is just 4 walls...a home is where you find the love....take care....